måndag 14 april 2014

Road trip!

Now that I'm home again with working internet I can describe the trip :-)

We went on Thursday evening from Stockholm. We drove through Sweden to Denmark. Took the bridge from Malmö over to Denmark. Throu Denmark to Germany. In Germany I think I have visit a lot if gas stations! To find breakfast wasn't easy ;-)
Parts of Netherlands, Belgium we drove throu. And in France (Calais) we took the ferry over to Dover.
So now I have been driven car in Germany and France. 
Before we went I said that I would never drive in GB since they are driving on the "wrong" side of the road 
But after a while and S was tired I tried. It was no problem!! The hard part was the roundabouts! But of course I manage that to without any problems. I don't panic or freaking out for things like that.

We came to Swansea an found a nice hotel. Bought the car and then headed home again.
So Sunday night I was home again!

On the way home we stopped in Puttgarten and bought a lot of wine!

We had a lovley time me and my <3